Monday, December 10, 2007

Dec 10th...It's Monday...

WWWAAAAHHHH!!! I gotta go back to work, when all I really want to do it sit at home and play with ALL of my stuff old and new. Oh well...gotta support my habit somehow...Here is another card that I made this weekend...using the Happy Heart Day stamp set...I love the little mouse almost as much as the elephant and the little birdies...isn't he handsome? I wanted to use some colors that wren't so Valentineiny...is that a word? So I choose the Pumpkin Pie Print from the new DS Papers Bali Breeze and left my heart white instead of red. Since blue is a complementary color to orange and I had just gotten the Brocade Blue wide gingham ribbon I also wanted to use that...the card base is Basic Gray...can you tell that I am really loving that color as a neutral...well...hope you like my card and it makes you want to keep checking back...there will be more tomorrow...

No comments: