Friday, December 7, 2007

December 7th...

Here is another card using A Beautiful Thing...I am anxiously waiting on my stuff from the Preview brochure that I ordered on Monday to arrive. I can't wait to play with new stamps. I've had A Beautiful thing for a couple of months now and since I HAD to use it for the Display samples I am kinda burnt out on it...don't get me wrong it makes some CUTE cards but I need new stamps...so my stuff arrives today...I will have to whip something together tonight when I get home...Can't wait to play with my new stuff!


Just in case you are wondering...I used the Three for You Punch to punch out the flowers in this set. You can't punch out all four, cause the punch only has three flowers and the flowers are a bit closer together in this set, BUT you can punch out every other one...one at a time, but it is WAY easier than cutting them out by hand...Just thought you might like to know...

No comments: