Wednesday, December 19, 2007

December 19th...

It's been almost a week, but things have been HECTIC... I have been trying to get everything done for Christmas...finishing up my Christmas cards and getting them out...the ones that needed to go to other states went out last week and the local ones...well, I tried to get those out yesterday, but the Post Office branch I normally use closes at 3:00pm and I got there at 3:08...so they will be going out
today, but here are some photos...









I am still anxiously awaiting on my NEW SU! catalog to arrive...my friend Elaine received hers yesterday...she lives TWO minutes away, and I didn't get mine, anyway...she got hers yesterday, so I showed up at her door last night after dinner and said HAND-IT-OVER...you've been looking at it for an hour now...she said that she was waiting for me and hadn't even opened the package yet...WHAT...HAVEN"T OPENED THE PACKAGE YET!!! I couldn't believe it...patience of a SAINT...I ripped that plastic and stared at it in all it's Groovy Guava glory! so pretty...they I dove right in and looked through it about 20 times...GOTTA have THAT...that's CUTE...NEED THAT!!! Then it was time to go, I had stuff to do and I needed to make sure that the kids get to be at a DECENT hour...so I started getting ready to go...looking LOVINGLY at the catalog, and sighing because I didn't have mine...then she said that I could take it home...i said NO WAY...you are going to want to look at it some more...she said go ahead and take it...so I brought it home...She is my NEW BESTEST FRIEND...I am taking it back to her this morning, but OF COURSE I looked through it MANY...MANY...MANY times last night and I have made my wish list...Can't wait to place my first order...I will probably wait until AFTER Leadership to see what FAB things they are going to show us...that I am gonna HAVE to have, but until then I will be satisfied with the FREE stamps that I already have from the new catalog and just use those to get me through...well...I am off to work and to return the catalog to it's rightful owner...I am really hoping that mine will be here today...

No comments: