Tuesday, December 11, 2007

December 11th...PUBLISHED!!!

I had a New Year's Resolution last year...Send things into SU! for ALL Contest and subit things to magazines for publication...WELL FOLKS...it's been a GREAT year for me!

I was chosen to be a Display Stamper for Convention, I WON one of the contests in Aug. I was chosen to be a Display Stamper for Leadership...and then...yesterday...I found out from a friend that I had been PUBLISHED!!! I was like SHUT UP! No way...but YES WAY!!! I have officially been published in a NATIONAL magazine. Wanna know which one? Here it is...

YEP...I was published! I still can't get over it. I was shocked to learn that I have not only one...not two...but FOUR cards published in the Stamper's Sampler's Take Ten, Winter 2008 issue...here are the pages if you want to take a gander at which cards were published...Pg. 9, Pg. 73, Pg. 92, and Pg. 116. SO...I guess that my New Years Resolution was fulfilled this year...now onto next years...

Thanks, for sorting through me gushing over being published...I just love saying that...I was published...okay...got a bit distracted again...Here is a card I made over the weekend while taking breaks from the Christmas cards...some of the Christmas Cards went postal yesterday so I will be able to share them with you soon. I am hoping to have them ALL done and in the mail by Monday. Okay here is...PUBLISHED...still can't get over it...okay...here is the card that I wanted to show you...

YES...it's another card made with A Little Bird Told Me...this is just TOO cute of a set. I used the Groovy Guave cardstock for the base and some of the new Bali Breeze DS Papers, a few brads and a bit of ribbon...Viola...Gorgeous card...if I do say so myself!

I am really excited to see what sets are going to be in the new catalog in Jan. Hopefully mine will be shipping and arriving before the end of the month, guess I need to place that order so that can happen...I hopefully will have time to DROOL over the pages before I go back to work after Christmas / New Years.


No comments: