Sunday, December 9, 2007

December 9th...LOVIN' this stamp set...

A Little Birdie Told Me is becoming my favorite stamp set. I am really LOVIN' IT!! I am working furiously on my Christmas cards and hope to have the first batch out tomorrow...but, I have to take a breaks to relax...deadlines are stressful, even if they are ones I set for myself and I know that those can be flexible. So, to relax...I stamp...this is just one of the cards that I stamped yesterday evening. I made a few different cards but as I am going to be really busy this week...I am going to show them to you one at a time and stretch them out. Here is the first one...

Like I said in the beginning...I am REALLY liking this stamp set and find myself wanting to use it over and over...just like right now. I am on a break from my Christmas cards and I am going to go and stamp...and I think I will make another adorable card using this cute set and some more of the new Designer Series Papers...I will be back tomorrow with more...so please check back...also I would like to know what you think and if there is anything specific you have questions about that I could answer for you...just please leave me a comment...

No comments: