Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Question and Answer Time...

Sandy sent me some great questions...and I had a hard time answering some of them...Here are a few...

What has been your “ALL TIME FAVORITE” set that SU has had – even if retired?

Stella Stamper…I LOVE this set. I didn’t buy it when it was originally in the catalog and I always regretted it, so when SU! Had their 15th anniversary and they brought back one retired set every month for a year…and she showed up…I BOUGHT HER!!! I don’t think that I have EVER used it…well, maybe once or twice…but I love looking at it! I think that I should get her out and put her on the shelf beside my Monogram Alphabet name…I will post photos soon...

What is your absolutely favorite set that isn’t retiring and current in the catty?

Stamp of Authenticity! I really like this set…although I seem to have a hard time using it sometimes, as I feel it is a set that has to “GO” with other sets…but I HAD to have it when it came out last year!

What is you favorite SU color or the color that you seem drawn to use the most?

My favorite color is REAL RED…I LOVE RED…my kitchen is red…my stamp room is red…I think that almost every room in the house has a bit of red in it somewhere…but I don’t use it that often in my crafting. There are so many other SU! colors to choose from. I tend to change what colors are my favorite depending on the season, my mood and what stamp set I am using. In Jan / Feb my favorite color to use was Apricot Appeal, then in March / April it was Rose Red…now I seem to be on a Certainly Celery kick…next month…WHO KNOWS???

That's all the questions for today...I will have more tomorrow...Keep 'em coming. It really gives me something to talk about.

Also...here is another card made with that Unfrogettable stamp set...I chose not to use the frogs on this one...and also to use some really bright colors...this one was the favorite of my family out of all the ones I made this last weekend...they LOVED the colors. Hope you do too!!



No comments: