Saturday, May 26, 2007

Something Old...

Ya'll said that showing OLD would be okay so here is something OLD.

This CD case is something that I made last year, for my daughter, when my husband deployed...AGAIN. I took photos of him the morning he left and she wanted one in her room. So I made this from a slim CD case that was laying around. She LOVED it, and still has it hanging up over a year later. I used the Spring Flowers DS Paper and the Looks Like Spring Stamp set. I know that it is a photo of my husband, but I used a lot of Chocolate Chip and Mellow Moss to offset the Pretty In Pink. I even used some manly HodgePodge Hardware...and a bit of ribbon. The DS Paper and the Photo are on the inside of the case and the HH and the Flower are on the outside...so it is a bit 3-D. I even used some Microbeads. I love those things. I just wish they wouldn't bounce around so much. They get EVERYWHERE even if you are using the Powder Pals. So...they bounce everywhere, but I really like the look of them so I keep using them up and having to order more. I am hoping to have them in different colors in the new catalog...

No comments: