Tuesday, May 29, 2007

You're Unfrogettable...

Another Unfrogettable card...I think this is my new favorite set...Although that will probably change next week when I get some of the stamps from the Preview Brochure. I had so much fun yesterday stamping with this stamp set. I made 4 or 5 differnt cards. I will upload them throughout the week...This one is a long card 4"x 9 3/8". It is made to fit oSU!s Large Open End Envelopes. It is such a fun size. The only problem that I have with making these is that it takes almost a whole sheet of cardstock, so I can't really demo these at workshops. Oh well...It is cute!!

Check out my new watermark...I made it all by myself...I think it turned out pretty darn good...For my first one...Also did you see my new banner at the top. I made that also...I thnk I am getting the hang of that Adobe program...

As some of ya'll know I have a hard time remembering to post...I am getting better though...so to help me out with what to say...How about some questions...Does anyone have a question that they would like to ask? If so...Just leave it in a comment. It would help me out tremendously with what to talk about...now enough rambling...More tomorrow...


No comments: