Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Okay...Here it is...

I haven't posted in a while, 'cause I've been busy working on stuff to post here. I was working on things for so long for Convention, that I didn't have time to stamp anything else. So now that that is over and everything has been sent off, I have time to stamp for myself...well for ya'll really. So here are the first of many cards that I have been making. There are more to come, so keep checking back.


This card turned out so cute! I used the Craft Stampin' Spots to stamp on the Choc. Chip cardstock. I wanted the flowers to be Cameo Coral, like the card base...then I used the White Craft pad to stamp the highlights over the flowers. I used two different punches to make the market tag. I am sending this in to the May contest...Hopefully I will win this one...I could REALLY use some new rubber. I lost 80 stamps sets out of my collection of 132. So I NEED that NEW Rubber...so let's hope I have a WINNER for at least one of the contests that I'm entering this month...

No comments: