Thursday, May 24, 2007

I am a Stamp-A-Holic...It's been 12 days since my last post.

I am sooo sorry...I seem to have fallen off the posting wagon. Where does the time go...I'm tellin' ya'll...I need reminders...so E-mail me everyday if you want to see new stuff...Cause if I don't hear from ya'll then I think that no one is lookin' and I can skip a day or two or twelve...So...Today I got an e-mail from Sandy...thanks...I am now updating...

Here are some of the cards that I have been working on. I lost so many sets on the retiring list that I don't have that many left. Heartfelt Thanks is one of only a VERY few that I have left that I can use by itself...Most of what I have left is mainly stamps that need to be used with other sets...Accessory Sets like A to Z Accents, Word Sets, Backgrounds and Alphabets. So I am very limited in what stamps I have to use...it's very frustrating. BUT...I am entering all the SU! Contests that I can...hoping for FREE rubber. I need some more FREE stamps!!! I love FREE...who doesn't.

I can't wait to order from the NEW Preview Catalog...I even get $100.00 of stamps for FREE. I am finally going to use my $100.00 Product bonus that I received in December when I promoted to Senior Supervisor. I have saved it all this time so I could use it on NEW STUFF!!! So that will be NEXT WEEK!!! If you haven't seen the new Preview Brochure for the Fall/Winter Collection, drop me a e-mail and I will send you the link. I haven't figured out how to post it here yet...

So now after all my rambling...are you ready to see cards? I'm sure you are so here they are...Three of them using Heartfelt Thanks...Hope you like them...If you have any question about how they were made...Just send me an e-mail and ask...I will gladly answer...Enjoy!


No comments: