Monday, May 28, 2007

I did stamp a bit today...

...BUT I haven't gotten that much done. I did make one card that I really like. I got a new stamp set last week. Unfrogettable...I have been wanting it for a while, but I had just never purchased it...so when I had a workshop order last week I finally wrote down the number and ordered it. It is so cute. This is what I did with it today.

I used some Glossy paper and the Crayon Resist technique. I colored the frog and heart with markers then colored over that with the white crayon. Then took my Cool Caribbean ink pad and used it directly onto the Glossy Cardstock. Then you buff off the excess ink that doesn't get absorbed by the white crayon and waaalaaa...

I also added Crystal Effect onto the eyes of the frog to make him a bit more frog like, but you can't tell that very well (if at all) from the scan. Well...that's all for today, hopefully I will have more cards for you tomorrow.

I am so excited about how my counter is going...up...up...up!!! Soon I will have to do some blog candy. How about when we hit 2000...lets see how long that will take...one week...maybe...I don't really know, but we'll see...the numbers are clicking by really fast these days...so it may be way less than that...So keep checking back...

No comments: