Wednesday, August 15, 2007

How about...I post...

Every OTHER day? Well, it seems that I didn't get anything posted yesterday. I was a little busy getting a swap done, that I had TOTALLY forgotten about. It is due today, and I did get them, designed, started and FINISHED last night...all I need to do now is get them into the mail to the hostess...

Now if I could just keep up with ALL the OTHER things that are going on this week...I need to make a list...OKAY...got a bit sidetracked...LIST MADE...now to show you something else that I made over the weekend...

I know that Halloween is still a ways away, but I wanted to play with some of my new stuff...before my other new stuff arrives. The other new stuff is due to arrive TODAY!!! More toys for me to play with this weekend...do you see that I now have OVER 10,000 hits...I will be doing blog candy soon...so keep coming back and taking peeks at my blog...it gives me a little thrill to see the numbers climb...

No comments: