Thursday, August 23, 2007

The WINNER Is....

I got so many comments this time...so I had my son choose a number between 1 and 54...#22 is the winner.

scfranson said...You have a wonderful blog! My favorite are sky blue, wasabi and white. Claudia.

So Claudia...please send me your snail mail address so I can get these projects in the mail to you...Thanks for all the great color combo ideas I will be trying some of them out soon...

I tried to update my blog yesterday, for ya'll, but I couldn't get into my blogspot account, they were doing some kind of maintenance...so here are the cards that I was gonna post yesterday. These are a set of cards that I will be teaching in an upcoming class...


Well...I am all grown up now and have a real job, so that is where I am headed...check back tomorrow for more cards...I promise to start posting more often again....Things are finally settling back down...

No comments: