Sunday, August 26, 2007

Are ya'll ready to see my SU! Artisan Award Entries?

I know that I have been putting this off for a few months now, but I have been waiting to hear if I won...I didn't, then I was waiting for clarification from SU as to whether or not I could post photos online.

I wanted to be sure...I actually READ the contract that I signed before I sent it in...I finally got the word last week that I could post the photos of my entries on a personal website...GREAT I said...I have quite a few people that have been waiting for them to be posted on my blog....UUUUHHHH...you can't post them to your blog...only your personal Demonstrator Website she said...OH...OKAY...so I have taken photos of the 3-D projects and scanned in the Scrapbook pages and the cards...They are now posted on my DBWS...here is the direct link to my Art Gallery...

http://www.twilamooneyham.stampinup.net/ArtGallery.aspx

Here is a sneek peek of my Shadowbox project...


Hope you like them...Come back, leave a comment and let me know what you think.

No comments: