Thursday, August 9, 2007

I know...I know...

...I haven't been posting...BUT I have a GOOD excuse...I have been busy. I know so have you,. and you still take the time to pop in and see what I have done recently...well, here is what I have done recently...











...Thought you would see something huh??? Well, that's what I've been doing...NOTHING...Nothing stamp related that is...I have been really busy with other things...

Saturday...Took the kids shopping for school clothes and supplies
Monday night...Went to our Squadron Spouse Meeting
Tuesday night...Went to our Base Spouse Board Meeting then to the commissary.

Wednesday...My Friend Sheri and her family stopped by for a day to visit on their way to their next duty station...then last evening while they were here,

Wednesday night...at 5:30 my friend Kara called...they were giving her a C-Section at 7:30 and I was going to be in the OR with her...so OFF I went to the base to be with her...That baby is SO cute...she had a little boy...I didn't get home until almost midnight.

Thursday night...I stayed home...and a hopefully I will make it to be in a bit...

Tomorrow night (Friday)...I am going to my upline, Suzie's, for a post Convention gathering...

Plus, I am working full time...I am working for Kelly services as a temp for the county we live in, and on Monday, after my interview, they offered me the job permantly...so I will be an employee of the county soon...YEAH!!!

So, now that you know a bit about how my week has gone...hopefully you will understand why I haven't posted...there hasn't been time. I will hopefully be changing that this weekend. I will be posting the items that I made for the Stampin' Up! Artisan award. I finally got clarification about posting the photos online...apparently I CANNOT post them onto my blog, but I can post them onto my Demo Business Website, so I will up them to that and post links from here to there...so keep checking back to see those...

No comments: