Friday, August 12, 2011

Convention Display Samples...

How about we move now...form my Artisan Award Entries...to my Convention Display Samples...

This is one that I made for Kaitlyn...I took this photo of her the day before she left for England...it wasn't actually on Display at Convention...I guess the colors didn't go with the other things submitted...but that's okay...I have a copy of it...NO BIG DEAL...


I used the Tasteful Trim Die and made some ruffles and accented them with the Basic Pearls...and I stamped directly onto the cardstock with a flower from the Raining Flowers stamp set and then stamped and punched the center out of another flower and mounted it onto the page for the flower centers...I used the Spritzer to add some distressing...and the Jayne's Type Alphabet for the letters


I stamped and layered up the accent flower and of course added more Basic Pearls to finish off the page...also added a bit of the Scalloped Chocolate Chip Ribbon as a transition between the ruffle and the Cardstock...really like how this page turned out...wish people had gotten to see it...OH WELL...now you will...RIGHT?!?

Happy Stampin'
Twila



No comments: