Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello...

Hello...Hello...Hello...


...Yep...it has been MONTHS since I posted here...but life has been busy...I haven't stopped stamping or teaching classes, but this blog has taken a back seat...but hey, it's a NEW YEAR and I want to start off this year differently...I have stamped lots for classes, but not TOO much for myself...and I NEVER send cards anymore...not to ANYONE...I didn't even send Christmas Cards AGAIN this year...that's TWO years in a row...and that HAS to change...I LOVE this hobby and I NEED to get back to WHY I LOVE IT...The SOCIAL ASPECT...

As some of you know...I WAS a Military Wife...my husband Kirk was in the Air Force and he retired just over a year ago...Now...I LOVED that life and I have found that I am having a bit of a hard struggle adapting to the "real world"...People...it's HARD to make new friends in the REAL WORLD...in the Military and around bases, people come and go, filter in and out and it was easy to meet new people and make new friends...friends that I still have years later...that I appreciate and LOVE...but of course...they are NOT here...not right down the street...do you know I don't know my neighbors...have no idea who they are...TOTALLY not use to that...they never come out of their house...SO...This year...I want to CONNECT...Connect to new friends and Reconnect with old ones...that is my Goal...a little at a time...Meet People...Make New FRIENDS and RECONNECT with my old ones...

You see...I have ALWAYS been a SOCIAL person...I LOVE to have people over, entertain, and especially have friends over to stamp and scrapbook...so that is a GOAL of mine this year...get back to the SOCIAL aspect of stamping and meeting people...back to doing Workshops so that I can make NEW friends...

WISH ME LUCK in 2012...
Twila

No comments: