Thursday, August 11, 2011

Here it is...THE LAST...The last of my 2011 Artisan Award Entries...This one is of my Son Reilly...and I think that this one was my FAVORITE TO DO...Lots of things going on...


This is MINE...the 8.5 x 11...so it is a bit "busier" than the one that I sent to Stampin' Up!...but I still LOVE IT!...the No. 1 Banner...pulls out and there is hidden journaling back there...as you have probably noticed...I am all about the "hidden" journaling...


Here is the 12 x 12 page that was on Display at Convention...see not so SQUISHED...


Lots of collage stamping with the Elements of Style stamp set...


Added some banners over the photo as they are SO popular right now...



AND I LOVE how the button and scallop circles ended up on the page...I added the thread wound around the scallop circles again...with some button accents in the middle...the Pumpkin Pie DIS...it is cut ever 1/4" and rolled up...so there is an added dimension to his page...he has grown up so fast...but I guess I can say that with all the kids...school starts in a couple of weeks and he will be a SENIOR this year...and once he Graduates...he is planning on joining the Air Force...and leaving home too...what's a Momma to do...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: