Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fun...Happy Birthday...

A Fun Happy Birthday Card...This is another card that I made for one of my 2011 Artisan Award Entries...I thought that I would make a "shaped" card...and this was the end result. I used the now retired Pennant Die and made this cute Birthday Hat...OF COURSE...it is NOT your average card size...but who cares...IT'S CUTE...

I used the now retired Pennant Die and made this cute Birthday Hat...I had to set it aside several times before I declared it FINISHED...but when it was done I was really happy with it!

LOVE the way my little owl turned out...I have had the Owl punch since it came out in the catalog...but I hardly ever use it...Made a couple of banners for my Happy Birthday...and the Owl says...TO WHOOOOOO...on the inside...it says...TO YOU!


I LOVE the POM on the top of the hat...I used the Daisy Flowers die and some DSP to make it...added the Jumbo Brad and a Rhinestone to finish it off...

No comments: