Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kaitlyn's Scrapbook page...This was my second Artisan Award Scrapbook Page...I always do one for each kid...it was a bit harder this year as my oldest wasn't at my beck and call for photo ops...so I had to wait until her Basic Training Graduation to get some photos, but once I did I knew they were the ones I was going to use for her page...


This is the Page that I MADE FOR ME...I scrapbook in 8.5 x 11 and I ALWAYS have...it was the size that I started in 12 years ago...and I haven't ever changed over to 12 x 12 and I probably won't...so my page is a LITTLE different that the one I sent into Stampin' Up! as my entry as I know most people DO scrapbook in 12 x 12 so the one that I sent in was that size this year...


Here it is...on display at Convention...the 12 x 12 version that is...I kept it REALLY simple as I wanted the PHOTOS to stand out...



I used the Courage and Service & Sacrifice stamp sets...along with a couple of alphabets sets...I used the solider as the background image...and stamped and colored again as the Focal Point.

My pictures are Color and Black & White...and several different sizes...this is one of my favorite layouts...I am SO PROUD to go from an Air Force Member...to an Air Force Spouse...to an Air Force Mom...I just wish she were stationed WAY closer...but what mom doesn't...now to do it all again next year with my son...ANYWAY...that will be a WHOLE 'NOTHER scrapbook page...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: