Monday, August 8, 2011

Well...Yesterday was a bit girly...how about today we go a bit more manly...I really did try to show a WIDE variety of styles this year for my Artisan Award Entries...This one was my more Masculine entry...

I used the Woodgrain Background stamp...I think that this is my FAVORITE background stamp...I actually use it all the time...for manly cards and for floral cards...'cause doesn't wood go with flowers...anyway...Then I added a bit of the First Edition DSP that I ran through the Big Shot with the Tasteful Trim Die...LOVE that Die to...if you don't have it...get it it's very useful...and of course. I distressed and sponged everything...


I used the Wood Sheets and stamped onto it with the Craft ink and then embossed the image with Clear embossing powder...layered it onto some DSP and ribbon, added the saying and the brads...DONE...clean...simple and manly...Kirk really like this one...as it had REAL wood on it...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: