Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sparkly Butterfly...

Sparkly Butterfly Necklace / Pin...I am teaching this class on Dec 4th at 10:00-12-00 at the Remember When Scrapbook Store in Whitesboro,TX The cost is $15.00 per person...the only thing you need to bring to this class is Crystal Effects (Glossy Accents or Diamond Glaze) you will leave with a fun and sparkly necklace / pin...and yes even the chain is included in the class...this would be a GREAT little Christmas Gift...and of course I will have samples of other things that I have made...so that you can get more ideas using the same technique...


This necklace is SO PRETTY in person and I get so many compliments whenever I wear it...


If you are interested in taking this class please contact the store directly to sign-up...REMEMBER WHEN...class sign-ups CLOSE on WEDNESDAY, Dec 1st...so make that call SOON...Hope to see you there!

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: