Saturday, November 20, 2010

PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE

Card Classes...and Traveling Workshops

Wednesday Card Classes

Yes...the time has FINALLY arrived for me to start teaching card classes again...I will be posting a SNEAK PEEK for a new class EVERY Wednesday night...you will have until Tuesday night to RSVP for class...Card Class will be $15.00 per person and ALL SUPPLIES WILL BE PROVIDED...YEP...All you need to do is SHOW UP...There will be two different class times...a morning class from 10-12 and an evening class from 6:30-8:30. These classes will be held at my home...contact me for my snail mail address...

If you can't make it to class...don't worry...Classes can be pre-arranged to come to you...with 6 GUARANTEED participants...I will bring a class to you and your friends...

Here is an EARLY Sneak Peek at the Wednesday Card Class I have planned for Dec 1st...


CUTE HUH!...Check back on Wednesday evening for better photos and a list of some of the techniques I will be teaching and the products we will be using...

Traveling Workshops and Classes

I have had several comments about people being interested in having workshops, or coming to my classes, but they don't live in MY local area...well...I have given this a LOT of thought and consideration...and I would like to start doing some TRAVELING Workshops and Classes...Of course these would have to be planned in advance and I would need a GUARANTEED number of participants...but I would LOVE to start offering these...I have friends ALL OVER Texas and Southern Oklahoma and I don't mind driving...so if ANYONE is interested...please contact me...REMEMBER...Sale-A-Bration...is FAST approaching...and my calendar is filling up...and I would LOVE for you to be on it...

Check back tomorrow morning for a WONDER SPECIAL from Stampin' Up!

Happy Stampin'
Twila


No comments: