Thursday, November 25, 2010

Wednesday Card Class...Dec 1st...

Wednesday Card Class...Dec 1st...

Want to make a few last minute Christmas Cards...then this is the class for you...These are the three cards we will be making...



On this one we will be doing a bit of water coloring on Watercolor Paper, with the AquaPainters and then doing a technique called Captured Glitter on the wings...


On this card we will be using the punch to highlight our sentiment and I will tech you a technique to highlight the embossing you get from your embossing folders...we use this technique on this card and the angel card...I will also teach you how I use those really large background stamps to get a really good image EVERY time...



Isn't this Santa the CUTEST...we will just make him sparkle and shine...I will show you a product that is super simple to use and a MUST to have in your studio...


I hope you can join me on Wednesday, Dec 1st from 10-12 or 6:30-8:30 for this class...it is going to be fun...please RSVP by Tue, Nov 30th so I can prep for class...please feel free to bring a friend or two and to pass this information on to anyone who might be interested...my contact info is over to the right...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: