Monday, December 6, 2010

Wednesday Card Class...Dec 8th..

Wednesday Card Class...Dec 8th...Sorry this is coming out SO late...I had GRAND plans...but was LATE in getting them taken care of...

Want to make a few last minute Christmas Cards? We will be using the Tags til Christmas stamp set on EVERY card...These are the three cards we will be making...


On this one we will be doing a bit of Embossing with the Big Shot and I will show you how to get PERFECT Banner ends EVERY TIME...and I will even show you how I make bows...and if I have showed you before...now is the time for you to practice...


On this card we will be using the punch to highlight our sentiment...we will also be using some Basic Rhinestones and I will show you how to move and place those little items exactly where you want them to be...the Patterned Paper on this card is Super Cute as it is Sparkly...


Snowflakes...Who doesn't love the snow in the wintertime...on this card I will show you how to highlight just the embossed part of the card with ink and how to ruffle the ribbon to get that vintage look...we will also be using some of the Basic Pearls...


I hope you can join me on Wednesday, Dec 8th from 10-12 or 6:30-8:30 for this class...it is going to be fun...please RSVP by Tue, Dec 7th so I can prep for class...please feel free to bring a friend or two and to pass this information on to anyone who might be interested...my contact info is over to the right...

Happy Stampin'
Twila


No comments: