Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Cute Christmas Card Kit

I will be taking orders for this KIT from TODAY…THROUGH…Nov 20th…on Nov 21st I will e-mail ALL Option #1 orders their instructions, Those that Order Option #2, I will place the necessary orders and have the all supplies shipped to me and it will take me a couple of days once they arrive to kit everything…I have most consumables already so all of those items will be ready to go…I should have ALL KITS MAILED OUT BY Wednesday, Dec 1st…if not sooner…

For those that want Option #2 if there are any EXTRA supplies that you need OR want please let me know so I can adjust your amount owed and I can get those extra supplies ordered for you…I will be mailing everything to you in a flat rate box…so the shipping will be the same, no matter how much is in it…

I prefer PayPal for payment…as it will just be easier…you can just send me the money through PayPal or you can have me request it from you either way is fine…

A Cute Christmas Card Kit

Option #1 $3.00

Card Step-By-Step Instructions ONLY

Option#2 $10.00

Card Instructions plus all consumable supplies to make cards. This includes Cardstock, Ribbon, Designer Series Paper, Rhinestones, Pearls, Brads, Eyelets, etc. (This does NOT include Stampin’ Dimensionals or any kind of adhesive) All supplies will be cut and kit per card with step-by-step instructions and mailed to you. No stamps, inks or wheels are provided with this option.**

**Please let me know if you need any additional supplies, I will gladly order them for you and ship them to you in your kit…See Supply List

SUPPLY LIST

STAMPS: A Cute Christmas, Four the Holidays


CARDSTOCK: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze, Real Red, Garden Green, Blushing Bride


INKS: Staz-On – Jet Black, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Wi8ld Wasabi, Basic Black, Garden Green,

ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die, Scallop Envelope Die, Scallop Circle Punch, 1” Circle Punch, 1 38/8” Circle Punch, ¾” Square Punch, Corner Rounder, 5/8” Daffodil Delight Grosgrain Ribbon, DSP – Candy Cane Christmas, Designer Fabric – Candy Cane Christmas, Basic Rhinestones, Designer Buttons – Candy Cane, Seam Binding Ribbon – Cherry Cobbler, Markers- Cherry Cobbler, Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, AquaPainter, Stampin Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive


Happy Stampin'

Twila


No comments: