Monday, February 25, 2008

Oakland Regional Organized Swap...

Thought ya'll might like to see the cards I had made for the organized swap that I joined for the Oakland Regional. Sorry I haven't been posting much lately, but the kids got sick and just as they were getting over it I redid the Stamp Studio and then it hit me...I got sick...I was feeling quite a bit better by the end of last week, so I taught class on Saturday morning and then I went into town and did a bit of shopping and picked up some photos that I had developed at Wal-Mart...I was only gone about 4 1/2 hours...I got home at 6:00 and told the kids...I'm gonna go and lay down for a couple of hours...I'm really tired...Well...I got up a few hours later...TRY 7:30am the next morning...I slept for OVER 13 hours...The kids did good though, locked up the house and put the dog to bed for the night...I have no idea what time they really went to bed...I guess that is one of the nice things about having teenagers...they can be self-sufficient when they need to be...

Anyway...Enough of my life story...here are the cards you came to see...

No comments: