Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Stamp Studio...well, updated anyway!

Sorry...I haven't posted in a week, but I havebeen rearranging my Stamp Studio...Here are some new photos. I fianlly feel as if I have the Studio that I have always wanted...it's SO pretty. Hopefully it will stay that way!






SO.....What do you think? I think that I LOVE going to Ikea...I will probably go back this weekend to get somemore striped boxes before they run out and NEVER have them again...I NEED stuff to match!!
It's not quite done just yet, I have a few more things to put away, but I figured if I was going to be taking photos to send to Kirk so he could see my new space that I would share the photos with you guys too. I am really excited to get this finished tomorrow...I am going to Regionals in Oakland on Saturday and I want my space all ready for me to create when I get back...

No comments: