Tuesday, March 11, 2008

SORRY...

Sorry it has taken me so long to post again...But in the last two weeks I have worked 80 hours...done 4 workshops and taught two classes, OH and I am currently a single parent in our household while Kirk is deployed...I've been busy and blogging has been bumped to the BOTTOM of my "to do" list...Here is a card that I made a while ago using the 'A Little Birdie Told Me' stamp set...it is one of my favorites out of the new catalog this year...TOO CUTE!



I have another workshop tonight, and then I need to finish up my Artisan Award entries...okay..okay...I have barely started them...I only have one of the items for this done...so it is gonna be a BUSY two weeks...so I don't know if I will get more stuff photographed or not, but I will try to update again REALLY SOON!! Keep checking back, and if you want more updates...leave comments and bug me...I am more apt to do things for others than myself...

No comments: