Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Now that my room is done...

I have been playing and messing it up a bit...but it does seem to get cleaned up a lot quicker now...I really like the way that it looks "all nice and clean" so I tend to keep it that way...so for those of you who have left comments wanting a room like mine...I say go for it. It helps me keep it clean...I like having a "professional looking" studio...

Here is a peek at one of the cards that I have been creating...

I used my pretties kit flowers and some Crystal Effects to glue on some sparkly glitter from SU! new Fine Cosmo glitter stack...added a bit of ribbon and a half pearl...TOO CUTE...MESSY, But CUTE! I wanted to keep the background simple so I used the Short & Sweet stamp set for accent and a bit of DS paper on the Basic Gray cardstock...added a bit of texture with my new favorite background stamp Twill and I was ALL done...so what do you think..."SPARKLY" enough for you?

No comments: