Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Another Question...

Here is a question that I received from Monika:



Thank you for sharing all of your samples and ideas! I especially like the last card with Friendship blooms. How did you get the large flower so white - is it colored in with the gel pen? I'd love to know. Thanks. Monika

Here is the card that she is asking about:

I stamped the flower on White cardstock and then Masked it. I then used the sponge with So Saffron ink and rubbed over and around the image. Then I took the spritzer tool and spritzed Always Artichoke over it also. You then remove the mask and the image underneath is the original color. It really makes the image "POP"

Hope this explains the process, if you have anymore questions, please leave me a comment and let me know...I will answer as soon as I can...

Also...check back tomorrow for the last of my Display Board samples from Leadership.

HAPPY STAMPING...

No comments: