Friday, December 17, 2010

Wednesday Card Class...Dec 22nd...

.We will be making more cards...These are the three cards we will be making...


This one is a Pull-Out...the piece in the envelope on the front pulls out…we even make the envelope...On this one we will be also be using a wheel to do a bit of background stamping.



How about some Black Magic…yep that is the technique I will be showing you on this card...I LOVE the way this looks on really dark cardstock…BEAUTIFUL!



This one is a just FUN...but of course I always try and teach you something you might not already know how to do…so on this one we will be doing a bit of coloring with Craft Ink…which gives you a really nice saturated color on any color of cardstock...



I hope you can join me on Wednesday, Dec 22nd from 10:00-12:00 or 6:30-8:30 for this class...it is going to be fun...please RSVP by Tue, Dec 21st so I can prep for class...please feel free to bring a friend or two and to pass this information on to anyone who might be interested...my contact info is to the right...

Happy Stampin'
Twila


No comments: