Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I know...I know...it's been TOO LONG...about three weeks since I posted last, but life keeps getting in the way. I have decided to blog first thing in the morning instead of leaving it until I get home from work...we'll see if this gets better.

I do have quite a bit of stuff to take photos of and post...it's just getting it done.

I even submitted my items to the Artisan Award contest again this year, but I don't have my hopes up. I know that I submitted some spectacular stuff last year and was really dissapointed when I didn't win...and even more dissapointed when I did see what entries had won...not that they weren't great entries also, just that mine were on par with them...but you never know what they will be looking for...so maybe this year!

Enjoy the card this morning and look for another one tomorrow........Twila

No comments: