Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Little Birdie Told Me...

That I CAN'T have BlogSpot...auto post...so I am gonna try typing up my posts ahead of time and saving them as drafts and just hitting the "PUBLISH" button every morning...but I am not going to make any guarentees...and here I thought that I had a solution for my non-publishing self...Self...just set it up once a week...it should be automated...NOPE...just like our computer system at work...that part is BROKE!! Nope it has the option for you to set it all up to publish at a later date...but then you you hit PUBLISH and expect it to go into the line of your posts and publish on the day and time that you have it all set up for....BUT...BLOGSPOT mocks you...yep...it stares back at you from your computer screen and says "Ha, Ha, HA, HAAAHAAA"...you wanted to do what? I don't think sooo...SO, I am back to trying to rember to hit the Publish button every morning, but I will have most of the post typed up from the weekend...so we will see how this works out...
Onto the card...Yep...A Little Birdie Told Me...I LOVE THIS STAMP SET...it is SO darn cute and so easy to use...A bit of coloring, with some DS Paper and ribbon thrown in and you are all done...



No comments: