Monday, April 21, 2008

Here's what I'm gonna try...

I have such GREAT intentions of posting everyday, but life ALWAYS seems to get into the way...so here's what I', gonna try...I am going to try to set my posts up once a week and have them AUTO post everyday...So I will try this and hopefully since I only have to do it once week...I can be more diligent in getting it done...

So here is my first AUTO post...


Here is a photo of my "TREAT CLASS" that is scheduled for this weekend...if you are interested in attending please leave a comment with your e-mail address and I will send you the details...We will be making THREE diffrent items with CHOCOLATE treats inside...A cute Box, A Baid Aid Tin and a Treat-a-Lope...Even the chocolate coordinates with the projects...See you tomorrow...

No comments: