Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Twila Mooneyham...the name you know...

Soon...Twila Mooneyham will be a household name...the name you know...I guess the team or person that posts the cards on SU!'s Stamper's Showcase really likes typing my name out day after day...YEP...I am there AGAIN...Here is the card that was posted today...

They have ALMOST run out of cards that I sent in last month, so I guess it's time to send in a whole new batch...but, I guess it will have to wait until after Leadership...as I am SO busy getting ready for that. I am still working on my swaps that I decided to do...At the LAST minute of course! But, I am almost finished...I will hopefully finish them tomorrow at lunchtime, so that when I get home I can finfish packing and be all ready to leave bright and early on Thurday morning...Enjoy the card...and I hope to have more to show you soon...Make sure and check back as I will be starting to post the samples I made for the Leadership Display Boards...

No comments: