Monday, January 14, 2008

Okay...Here we go again...

YEP...Stamper's Showcase has done it again...they have put up one of my cards...SO...I know ya'll are anxious to see the stuff that I made for Leadership so I will get this out of the way...Here is the card SU! posted today...

I would also like to thank EVERYONE who came up to me at Leadership and introduced themselves to me...I was very excited to learn that the hits on my blog counter are not ALL mine and that people do actually read what I type out and stop in here at my little spot on the Internet to see what I have posted...

My husband has a routine when the phone rings, cause it's NEVER for him...if he happens to answer and it's for me, he brings me the phone and says,"It's your fan club"...Let me tell you...while at Leadership it really DID feel like I had a fan club...Like I was a STAR...I was being posted daily on Stamper's Showcase...I had people...other demonstrators...taking photos of the cards and scrapbook pages that I had designed for the Display Boards...I could sit back like a fly on the wall and listen to their HONEST opinions on what they thought...and then I had others come up to me and ask if I was Twila and let me know that they read my blog and congratulate me on being on Stamper's Showcase so many times this year already...I'm telling you I was on a HIGH and still am...I really do feel like a STAR...Okay I know, I know enough babbling...You come here to see the things I post not to really read all the dribble that I type out...
SO...here is a scrapbook page that I made for the Display Boards that you HAVEN'T seen. It was one that I REALLY liked and I was a bit surprised that it wasn't up on the boards...This is my youngest daughter Colleen...I used the Perfect Timing stamp set and a photo of her Quirky new glasses that fit her personality SO WELL...I even used the craft ink and changed the color of our Jumbo Eyelets to fit the color scheme on this page. I know that the Petals and Paisley DS Paper is now retired, but I didn't know at the time what was being retired and what was rolling into the new catalog. Isn't she CUTE!

Check back tomorrow for more from the Leadership Display Board Box...

No comments: