Saturday, January 26, 2008

Not the best photo...

Not the best photo of this Scrapbook page, but I thought that it turned out really cute. This was antother page that WASN'T on display at Leadership...I know the Cerise DS Paper retired...I was VERY sad to see it go. I was sure that it would stick around through Valentines Day...you see red is my FAVORITE color...If I could I would wear red EVERY day...when we have our own house in a few years...I want a RED wall in the living room a RED kitchen and a red FRONT DOOR...only 2 1/2 years to wait until I can make that happen...

Anyway...yep I LOVE my kids...even though they drive me NUTS on most days...but they are mine...These were the photos that I took for our Christmas cards this year. We ALL coordinated. The girls and I had on red shirts with white polka-dots and the boys had on red t-shirts with white long sleeve button up shirts over them...TOO CUTE...Well...I gotta go and teach a class, people will be starting to show up in about 10 minutes and I need to finish setting up...Happy Stamping and check back tomorrow to see more...


No comments: