Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I Wonder...

I wonder...how many days in a row I get featured on Stamper's Showcase this time...I need to break my record of five days in a row SO...I am shooting for SIX...

We will see if that actually happens!?!?

This is the card that was posted today...One I made and sent in in July...I LOVE these birds they just make me smile...

BUT...I know ya'll aren't poppin in here at my corner of the internet to see OLD stuff...ya'll want to see ALL NEW cards, scrapbook pages and 3-D items...so here goes...



This is a card that I made for the Display Boards using A Beautiful Thing stamp set. I had a really hard time with this set at first, but as I used it the easier it got...I used the Cutie Pie DS Papers, Taffeta Ribbon, and some Hodgepodge Hardware tied with Ribbon Origionals to accent.

I even used the Three For You Punch to punch out the flowers...You can only punch out the flowers one at a time and you waste some, the punch only has three flowers and they are spaced a bit farther apart than the stamp in this set, but it was MUCH quicker than cutting out each flower so I just stamped twice as many as I needed and punched them...I even stamped the envelopes for ALL the cards I sent it. At Convention they had them on the boards with the cards, but at Leadership they weren't there...so those of you who were at Leadership, at least you will get to see something new everyday also...the envelopes...

No comments: