Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Summer Hiatius is OVER...on with the SHOW...

I know...I know...I haven't dropped off the face of the Earth...I have just been SUPER BUSY and haven't had time to stamp AT ALL...until last Sunday...so I am going to show ya'll bit by bit what I created...

I even got to stamp a bit last night for a swap that I joined...not tonight though...I have shows coming on...that I HAVE to watch...I do DVR them, so I don't have to watch the commercials...just FF through them...LOVE THAT...but it still takes a bit to get through them all...ANYWAY...I know you didn't pop in here to hear about my TV shows...you came to see cards...so here is the first one...



This is a 3x6 card that I designed for my Christmas Card Class...if you would like the class details, just send me an e-mail and I will get them to you...All six cards for this class use the Punch Pals stamp set...they are SO CUTE...even if I do say so for my self...

Some other news...if ya'll remember back to earlier this year I had said that I was choosen for the Design Team (as a Display Stamper) for the 2007 Stampin' Up! Convention...well, I sent in samples again, to hopefully be choosen as a Leadership 2008 Display Stamper...YEAH ME...I got an e-mail saying that I got picked...YEAH...The hardest part about this is not showing or talking about what I am designing...I can't show ANYONE...but I LOVE doing it...so I will keep submitting samples, and I sure hope that they keep picking my name out of the hat!!

No comments: