Thursday, October 11, 2007

October 11...Titles are hard...

Titles are hard for me to come up with, so I am just going to start putting the date up there...Okay...no more pressure to come up with something cute, whimsical or witty to catch your attention and draw you in...just plain and simple...the date I posted...

Here is the card for today...again it was created for my Christmas Card Class that is coming up early next month...please let me know if you would like more info about it...

This is a more modern Christmas Card...but it is REALLY CUTE and I liked how it turned out. Again I used the Punch Pals stamp set, I just added a background stamp and some Christmas words from the Many Merry Messages stamp set. I used the Coluzzle to cut out the circle and used the Crafters Tool Kit for the Paper Piercing...cute...Cute...CUTE!!! Check back tomorrow for another card...

No comments: