Friday, October 19, 2007

October 19th...I made it again...

I made Stamper's Showcase again...here is that card that popped up there today.


Again, I didn't win the contest that I sent it in for, BUT I did get FREE RUBBER this week. I can't tell you what I received, but I am excited to be making samples for the Display Boards at Leadership in Palm Springs...now just to decide...do I go, or save my money and have more to spend at Convention...'cause I KNOW I am going to that! So what do you think? Help me decide...

Here is another card that I made recently. I made it for a gourmet basket fundraiser for work. I actually made 10 of them...I think that the chef turned out really cute...took a bit of watercoloring, but I like how it looked in the end. I really like the new Basic Gray cardstock...I think I will have to start using it more often...

Here is another card that we will be making for my Christmas Card Class on Nov 3rd...so if you are in Northern California and would like to attend, please let me know so I can send you the details of the class.

Enjoy...I will have one more card from this class to show ya'll tomorrow, so check back...


No comments: