Thursday, September 6, 2007

THREE...I made it THREE days in a row!!!

So today I will show you TWO cards...I know you thought that I would say THREE in honor of this occasion, but I have to save some cards for the rest of the week...

I think I have found the key to me blogging and showing new stuff during the week... Stamp like crazy ALL weekend, scan the cards / projects into the computer, crop photos and get them ready to upload...then through out the week, I can take the few minutes to chat about nothing...and show ya'll a new card or two...so that is what I will do now... Here is card one...


I know, not my best work, but it will do in a pinch, but as I really didn't quite like how it turned out...I tried again, and came up with THIS BEAUTY! Now this one I really like...

So what do YOU think...which card do you like better? Check back tomorrow to see if I make it to day FOUR!!

No comments: