Thursday, September 13, 2007

I've been scrapbooking a bit...

This is a 11 x 8 1/2 scrapbook page that I made last weekend to sent to SU! for the Event Stamper Design Team Call. I hope they like it. I am getting it into the mail today...overnighting it...'cause I procrastonate and it needs to be there by tomorrow...and hopefully I will know something soon...I am also sending stuff in for the Sept. Contests...I am hoping to win...AGAIN!

Those of you that are SU! Demos...look at the contest winners in the October SS...there is my name...Twila Mooneyham...(someday I will be famous) as the winner of the August Ribbon Originality contest...now I just need to wait for SU to call so I can choose my stamp sets...I have them all picked out...Define Your Life, Wild West Alphabet and Holiday Blitz. Well, I am off to work, and then on to the post office to mail my entries...Check back soon for more...STUFF!

No comments: