Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I almost posted last night...

...BUT I didn't get home until LATE. I had to go to the base, which is 45 minutes away...(one direction) for a Squadron Spouses Meeting. So, I didn't get home until after 8:30 and I was pooped...I checked my e-mail, and went to bed!

So here is another card that I whipped together a couple of weekends ago...I had all these pieces laid out on my desk, and they just kinda fell together...

It seems that I can only create when there is a mess all around me and I have about 6 square inches to work in, with piles of stuff all around, to dig through and have fall onto my project so parts of the project get buried too, and then I have to search for that missing piece of my card...No Really, I can't work in a clean enviroment...The messier it is the more I create...I try to clean up a bit between projects, but that doesn't seem to happen TOO often...so onto the card that just fell together when that pile on my left collapsed and then knocked over the mountain of stuff on my right...

So what do you think...should I let those mole hills become mountains more often?

No comments: