Sunday, September 9, 2007

I know...I know...I didn't make it five days in a row...

BUT...I have a good excuse...I WENT SHOPPING!! On Friday I received my first paycheck from my first permanent job since I got out of the Air Force 15 years ago. I have worked at some other jobs and even recently worked as a temp for couple of different temp agencies, but this is my first REAL job with benefits, holiday pay, flex days, and sick time...SO...I celebrated and went shopping.

I didn't buy a TON of stuff...but I do really like what I did buy. I bought 2 shirts, 2 sweaters (I'm always cold, I really like it when it's over 100 outside) a new pair of boots for winter and a cute pair of reddish burgundy shoes with kitten heels...TOO CUTE! Here is what I REALLY wanted...

Let me tell you...It fit like a DREAM...and was so soft...I ALMOST broke down and bought it, but I was really good. I coundn't justify spending almost my WHOLE paycheck on one jacket...It was $299.00...maybe later in the season once it goes on sale...Like I said it fit like a DREAM, and since it is fitted and brown leather I know that I would have it and wear it for a LONG time...so Maybe once it's on sale....I will break down and purchase it. I even like the fact that the Large was TOO big...I would need the MEDIUM...a smaller size than I usually wear...the girls normally get in the way and I need a bigger size, but the MED fit great...

Now that I have blogged about this jacket...I know that I REALLY LIKED it, and I may have to go back and get it REALLY SOON!!! I'll keep you posted...

I know that you don't come here for fashion advice or to see what clothes I like, shoes I buy, purses I carry or anything else like that, but I know that you DO like to see the things I CREATE...so here is something else for you to see (besides the jacket that I REALLY like!) Here is another card that I made last weekend...

I have also been asked to give the details of the cards that I make so here goes:

Stamp Sets: Circle of Friendship

Cardstock: Soft Sky, Old Olive, Really Rust, Whisper White.

Inks: Craft White, Soft Sky

Accessories: Scallop Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Whisper White Narrow Ribbon, Fall Flowers DS Paper









No comments: