Monday, January 2, 2012

Jan 2, 2012

Well...a second day in a row...cannot qualify as a "roll" yet...but I am on my way...let me tell you...today...I DID NOT want to get out of bed...

I woke up at 7:30 which is later than normal for me...as I have been sleeping in these last couple of weeks that the kids have been out of school...and let me tell you...they are going to have a RUDE awakening tomorrow when I have to PRY them out of bed O'Stupid Early...to get them out the door...and SO AM I...but then once they are gone...I can go back to bed...I probably won't...but the option to do it is what is nice...

BUT, this morning...I did get up and got straight into the Studio...I have been working on my cards for class this week and playing with all of my NEW GOODIES...out of the Occassions Mini...y'all can start ordering out of it tomorrow...and let me tell you...it has some FABULOUS stuff in it! Here is a card that I will be teaching this week...


Can't wait to show people how to use the new Framelits in different ways...and those new Hat Pins...LOVE THEM!

Hope everyone has a Happy Monday...Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: