Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wednesday's Class...Jan 19th...

Wednesday's Class...Jan 19th...

We will be making more projects...OF COURSE...Here they are...Sorry they are being posted late...but I was away. I was visiting Nashville, TN and attending the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference...it was a WONDERFUL conference and I am EXHAUSTED but EXCITED to show you all the new tips, tricks I saw and learned. Anyway...Here are the projects for Wednesday, Jan 19th...

How cute are these projects...now, I know what you are thinking...they don't really have much in common color-wise...BUT if you look they DO all have something in common...They ALL USE THE SCALLOP ENVELOPE DIE...in this class we will be making a Treat Box, a Mini Album and a Super Cute Card.

I hope you can join me on Wednesday, Jan 19th from 10:00-12:00 or 6:30-8:30 for this class...it is going to be fun...please RSVP by Tue, Jan 18th so I can prep for class...please feel free to bring a friend or two and to pass this information on to anyone who might be interested...my contact info is to the right...

Happy Stampin'

Twila

No comments: