Saturday, January 8, 2011

CLASSES / KITS FOR SALE...

Well...It's time...time to release my classes to the world. I am currently in the middle of my Open House so my customers are having the opportunity to schedule their days to make some of these projects, but it wouldn't be fair if I only offered them to my "locals"...SO I am posting them here...and offering them to ANYONE who would like to purchase a "KIT"

Now, let me explain how I will be doing this...the kits will include photos of the finished product and a finished photo of the page if it is an album...and there will be step-by-step instructions for each page / item. You will basically assembling the project. Here are the kits that I have released for sale for the Occasions Mini...


LOVE CANDY HOLDER + CANDY...$20.00

(Includes Priority Flat Rate Shipping)







WASHER NECKLACE...$20.00
(Includes Priority Flat Rate Shipping)







PS...I LOVE YOU LAYOUT...$40.00
(Includes Priority Flat Rate Shipping)






SPRING BANNER...$55.00
(Includes Priority Flat Rate Shipping)





CELEBRATE MINI ALBUM...$60.00
(Includes Priority Flat Rate Shipping)





THINGS I LOVE JAR & MINI ALBUM...$55.00
(Includes Priority Flat Rate Shipping)




THESE CLASSES / KITS WILL NOT START SHIPPING UNTIL AFTER JAN 25th
...as that is when my customers will start taking their classes. It will give me a chance to get everything kitted and ready to mail...as I will be in Nashville for Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference next week...

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments...my contact information is over to the right...

Happy Stampin'
Twila

No comments: