Thursday, September 4, 2008

I WON...I WON...I can't believe I WON!!!

Hey...I just received an e-mail from Stampin' UP! and I won TWO of the September Contests...I am SO excited!!! Here is the scrapbook page that I sent in for the Accent Your Memories contest.

This is a photo that I took of Reilly a few months ago in our backyard. I used the Define your Life stamp set to describe him and his personality. The Life is Good is mounted onto the Top Note shape and I added Crystal Effects and Microbeads for texture.

I also sent in the card in the previous post for the Rub It On contest...and I won that one TOO...the only difference is, that in the card I posted I used the white rub-on on the black cardstock and on the card that I sent into Stampin Up! I used the black rub-on on Kraft cardstock...I am so excited to win another SU! contest, but to win TWO in the SAME month...I am over the moon...Now all I need to do is go and pick out my 6...YES SIX...FREE Stamp Sets...which ones should I choose???? Which ones would YOU choose...Help me decide...I have so many stamps already!






No comments: